Following the earlier announcement made on 9 July 2021 on the signing of the Share Purchase Agreement relating to the shares of OT-Optima Telekom (Optima), Croatian Telecom (Reuters: HT.ZA; Bloomberg: HT CZ) announces that Croatian Telecom and Zagrebačka banka d.d. closed today the transaction of the sale of their shares in Optima to the company Telemach Hrvatska d.o.o., owned by United Group (United Group B.V., The Netherlands).
Since Telemach, after the signing of the Share Purchase Agreement, received all necessary regulatory approvals and since all other conditions for the closing have been met, Croatian Telecom and Zagrebačka banka signed the Share Transfer Agreement today, whereby they transferred their shares in Optima to the company Telemach. HT holding (100% owned by Croatian Telecom) thus transferred its 17.41% stake and Zagrebačka banka transferred its 36.90% stake in Optima to Telemach Hrvatska d.o.o., and Telemach Hrvatska d.o.o. acquired the total of 54.31% of the stake in Optima.